Senior Field Marketing Manager, EMEA Central
Multiple Locations: Stuttgart, Germany • Frankfurt, Germany
Job Number: 34811
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 4
External and internal Description:
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager DACH, with experience in a B2B role in the Enterprise Software industry, to join the Informatica Field Marketing team. Based in Germany your role will have a strong focus on the DACH market. This role is based on a fixed-term work contract until December 31, 2023.
As an experienced Senior Field Marketing Manager, you are responsible for building and executing an integrated field marketing plan that meets the agreed marketing contribution targets to pipeline. You will work closely together with your field marketing team members and with a variety of important stakeholders e.g. Regional Sales Directors, Account Managers, Presales, EMEA and Global Marketing teams, etc.
In a fast-paced, ever-changing, and rapidly growing market, you will know how to successfully develop and execute a wide variety of marketing initiatives and campaigns to build awareness, create demand, nurture leads, and accelerate opportunities to close.
What'll You Do
- Develop and execute a 6 months integrated field marketing plan for the DACH region in close collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Run a variety of different marketing activities to meet the agreed goals with a focus on events, including Informatica driven physical and virtual events as well as 3rd party industry conference sponsorships.
- Leverage EMEA and Global campaigns and assets by adapting them to local marketing requirements.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing activities and ROI to determine success and forecast for potential future investment.
- Manage your program's budget.
- Become a trusted advisor to Regional Sales Directors and the sales team in all things marketing i.e. pipeline creation, nurturing and acceleration.
- Align closely with the sales team in terms of pre/post-event communication and event promotion strategy.
- Represent Informatica to counterparts at partners, agencies and outside vendors as well as on social media.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including fluent written and spoken in German and English
- Masters degree, preferably in Business Administration/Marketing/Communications or similar.
- 8+ years of marketing experience in a B2B environment (preferably IT).
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills.
- Reliable team player with an optimistic, positive attitude in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with sales executives, account managers and other stakeholders.
- Track record of successfully building and executing an integrated field marketing plan with a focus on events.
- High proficiency with office productivity and marketing applications (Salesforce, Marketo, MS Teams, MS Office).
- Openness to embrace and develop new ideas and concepts.
- Driver´s attitude with discipline and attention to details.
- Tech savviness and knowledge of the latest B2B marketing concepts (Inbound/Content Marketing, Digital/Social, Account-Based Marketing).
What Does Success Look Like?
- When we are successful, we're always winning as a team. That's why at Informatica, collaboration and teaming across regional and organizational boundaries is key. Openness, curiosity, creativity and solid skills in marketing techniques, knowledge of our solutions and the marketplace are key ingredients for creating a successful marketing plan that delivers tangible results.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Field Marketing Manager, EMEA Central
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MJ1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE