Principal Machine Learning Engineer
Multiple Locations: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India • Hyderabad, Telangana, India • Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Job Number: 34818
Position Title: Principal Machine Learning Engineer
Principal Engineer, CLAIRE (AI) Research Team, Informatica Research Labs
The CLAIRE research team is a rapidly expanding group with focus on AI/ML research and responsible for developing AI/ML based solutions that radically improve a wide variety of Informatica’s products. We are looking for a Principal Engineer/Architect who will lead a team of highly talented engineers on cutting-edge research.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an expert programmer having ML and data processing experience. You will work closely with the AI/ML engineers and data scientists in the CLAIRE and product teams to acquire and process data, debug, create and improve ML models, to help with ML-centric quality assurance and to develop software infrastructure to assist the above tasks.
You will work with a variety of data types, including structured, semi-structured, and textual data. You will create enterprise-grade data pipelines that feed state of the art AI/ML models. You will possess strong communication skills and collaborate closely with AI/ML engineers, data scientists, production teams, and customers. We need independent thinkers who can operate with minimal guidance from product managers and architects. We would like you to embrace complex problems and provide thoughtful intelligence-based solutions. Your technical capability to understand the product in a short time and adapt to changing circumstances will be well received.
- BS/MS in Computer Science with minimum 8 years of experience
- Experience in architecting & developing large enterprise scale distributed, high performance processing platforms (data scraping, extraction, cleaning, normalization, ground-truth creation)
- Experience in implementing and deploying AI/ML solutions.
- Experience with container technologies like Docker/Kubernetes
- Very strong technical skills with the ability to evaluate key technical proposals and hire and mentor excellent engineers
- Experience through the entire platform development lifecycle, building platforms from the ground up, onboarding stakeholders on the platform as well as supporting successful adoption of products and customers on the platform.
- Excellent presentation skills, sharing technical decisions and discuss complex technical details with cross-functional teams, executives and external partners
- Working knowledge on technologies around persistence, search, graph and distributed technologies
- Familiar with Cloud infrastructure and big data frameworks (Spark)
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Machine Learning Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-CT1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN