Dev Ops Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 34821
Position Title: DevOps Engineer
Informatica Cloud is the clear market leader of the Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) providers. We provide Data Integration, Data Quality, Information Lifecycle Management, Test Data Management, Master Management and other Enterprise Information Management solution as a service on the cloud.
You will be working on the Cloud DevOps team and will be responsible for the management, monitoring, and operation of our services in production. We use cutting-edge Cloud hosting, monitoring, and deployment technologies to deliver a world-class, non-disruptive Cloud user experience to our customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a bright, organized, and dedicated cloud operations engineer with deep knowledge and hands-on experience in Linux, Microsoft technologies, server monitoring, application management and Software engineering. You will become the primary contact in supporting our 24 x 7 SaaS operation environment, deploying data management products into Cloud (like AWS and Azure), automate the delivery, maintenance and monitoring the services. You will work closely with R&D, QA, CloudTrust and IT teams to implement product delivery processes, automation, monitoring and alerting tools. This newly created position will be based in the company’s Bangalore location. You will be a key contributor in a lean and high-impact team that is aligned in different geographic locations. You are comfortable with supporting and operating high availability Cloud services and providing on-call support for Sev1 incidents on production and critical development/QA cloud environments. You will ensure patching of the Informatica products on the cloud, Linux machines and databases, performance monitoring, documentation of tasks. You are self-motivated with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
In this individual contributor role, you will be based in the company’s Bagmane Tech Park, Bangalore, India location. You will:
- Operate and administer the Cloud Application Integration (formerly Informatica Cloud Real-Time), Data Integration Taskflow environments, MDM Suite of Products and Services in production
- Develop the automation tools for deployment, patch updates, and disaster recovery
- Support the agile software development process among cross-functional teams to ensure smooth product delivery
- Perform incident/alert troubleshooting, problem analysis, and provide high-quality solutions to technical issues
- Liaison with the Informatica Security Council to manage and defined ICS application security compliance standards
- Design and implement improvements to the operation of the services on the cloud, through tuning at the application and database layer
- Manage RCA, Incident Process, and Risk Analysis of the cloud services
- On-call support in cases of issues in a production environment
- Provide proactive support on critical issues, including liaison with business users, system users.
- Take ownership and resolve the issues related to the production environment within the expected SLA time frames
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 or more years of overall service delivery experience, preferably in a Cloud operation production environment.
- Proficiency with Cloud hosting infrastructures, such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Strong Scripting language knowledge, such as Python, Shell, or Perl
- Strong knowledge of Cloud automation deployment process using Orchestration management, such as Terraform, Chef, Packer, Ansible is required
- Experience in working with Maven, Perforce, Git, SVN, Gradle, Gulp, Yarn, Ant, CI Pipelines is preferred
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
- Knowledge of JSon, XML, and Web Services
- Experience with Networking technology: such as DYN/NetNames and Load balancer is a plus
- Experience in setting up a logging, monitoring and alerting tools such as Nagios, Sensu or Sumologic is a plus
- Prior experience in performing or participating in compliance and security audits is a plus
- Prior experience in defining, configuring, and implementing disaster recovery process is a plus
- Ability to work under considerable pressure managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality results with attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and team communications skills
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Dev Ops Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MR2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN