Principal Salesforce Developer
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Job Number: 34844
Position Title: Principal Software Engineer IT Applications
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Principal Salesforce Developer
We are looking for an experienced leader with a record of driving solution delivery in the CRM domain to oversee the delivery on SFDC to join our team in Austin, TX.
You will report to a Sr IT Director in Austin, TX
Technology You'll Use
A record of driving solution delivery in the CRM domain to oversee the delivery on SFDC.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Manage the Salesforce.com CRM application including ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Develop reports, dashboards, and understand processes to monitor data quality and integrity.
- Deliver high-quality deliverables that are based on complete coverage in unit testing and functionally ensure that the acceptance criteria for requirements are met.
- Produce the mandatory development deliverables with high quality (Impact Analysis, HLD, and detailed design, status reports, project plans)
- Seek out ways to use SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Assist the functional team in gathering requirements from a diverse number of users and translate requirements into scalable solutions.
What We'd Like to See
- You have development and solutioning track record on the Salesforce platform.
- A leader who strives for excellence and is experienced delivering solutions the right way based on world-class delivery processes.
- Technical aptitudes allowing you to adapt to new circumstances
- You are at home with delivering solutions based on the Agile delivery model.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- 8 + years of IT development experience with at least 5 years of salesforce development experience
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II or at least five years of Developer experience.
- Detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture with demonstrated In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints present in at least one of the Salesforce clouds (Service Cloud Preferred).
- Business process experience on at least one of the different Salesforce clouds (Service Cloud --Preferred)
- Demonstrated experience of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL (Such as Informatica) with Salesforce.com would be an added advantage.
- Write code to increase dataset's
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML)
- Experience using Salesforce data tools
- Experience architecting designing, programming, and configuring the Salesforce.com platform and deep functional understanding of its capabilities
- Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant, Domain Architect or experience
- Experience working with diverse distributed large-scale datasets
- Experience resolving user-submitted issues through ticketing system(s)
- Advanced SQL skills and Excel Macro skills
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Salesforce Developer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-RP1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US