HR Shared Services Representative
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 34962
Position Title: HR Shared Services Rep
Implements and administers human resources programs, policies, and practices as a standalone resource or in a shared-services HR model. Responds to employee inquiries, questions and complaints; provides information, guidance and direction on HR programs, processes, and procedures to employees and managers. Tracks and compiles issue logs and complaints; provides feedback on HR policy and programs to area specialists and management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Foster an exceptional employee experience by providing assistance and support on HR-related matters to employees, managers, and internal HR stakeholders through a personalized and interactive Ask HR model
- Partner with HRBPs and other HR Professionals to support and various HR initiatives and tasks
- Help promote employee self-service
- Monitor performance metrics
- Provide excellent HR service quality, process efficiency, and strategic contribution to the Business
Knowledge & Skills
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Hands on Workday Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Influences within team and builds relationships outside of immediate area to accomplish
- Understands HR related content and technology
- Growing project management skills
- Ability to partner with and influence within current area
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Any Bachelors/Masters or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: HR Shared Services Representative
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SP1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN