Senior Product Manager
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 34980
Position Title: Product Manager 4
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior/Principal Product Manager for Cloud Data Integration Connectivity Team in Bangalore.
As a Senior / Principal Product Manager or Principal Product Manager, you will join a team that owns the build, delivery, and success of Informatica’s horizontal and Industry leading Cloud Data Integration connectivity solutions. You will work closely with engineering to define and deliver world class solutions, interact with customers, partners, and sales to understand needs and preferences as well as collaborate with other talented peers to help evangelize and implement your solutions.
We are looking for great product managers, or people with ingredients to become great product managers, to join our team. If you can get to the heart of a problem quickly; if you are a great communicator; if you love to work in a start-up like environment, help others do great thing and be great in the process; if you love data, analytics, and software product management; if you want to be a part of the data disruption currently underway, Informatica is the place for you.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Clearly communicate the value proposition and differentiation of Informatica’ s Cloud offerings to our customers
- Be the product manager for connectivity of Data Integration for SAP connectivity including SAP ECC, S/4 HANA, SAP BW, BEx among others
- Work closely with key customers and partners to understand the use cases for Cloud Data Integration solutions, gaining a deep understanding of their goals and requirements.
- Author detailed end-to-end solution requirements describing customer use cases for Connectivity for Data Integration solutions
- Work with customers, field organizations and other cloud PMs to capture product requirements and feedback
- Keep up to date with the rapidly evolving technologies in the Cloud space in the area of new connectivity and understand the relevance and impact to Informatica’s products
- Set product direction, drive roadmap, drive customer adoption, collaborating with cloud ecosystems like AWS, Azure, Google cloud, Databricks and ensuring successful deployments of Cloud Data Integration connectors.
- Work with product engineering to define product requirements and deliver the product roadmap
- Work across multiple disciplines – User Experience, presales, sales, professional services, customer success and support - and collaborate with talented peers to fashion compelling and differentiated products.
- Evangelize product roadmap with customers, analysts, and field organizations
- Nurturing customers and securing them as references
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills with proven ability to take initiative and see projects through to completion
- Clear aptitude for product management and understanding of SDLC
- Great organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and business acumen
- Experience in SaaS/ Cloud Native products
- Experience with data integration domain, SAP Ecosystem and Cloud Datawarehouse/Data Lake
- Experience with Partner Integration work – Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Working Knowledge of SAP applications like SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP BW, SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud among others
What Does Success Look Like?
You utilize your excellent technical knowledge and leadership skills to make strategic product decisions. You will continue to analyze market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands.
- The role spans many activities from strategic to tactical and provides important cross-functional leadership — most notably between engineering, marketing, sales, and support teams.
- The ideal candidate is a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known as a trusted advisor for defining the why, when, and what of the product that the engineering team builds and enhances.
- You will be responsible for setting a product vision and strategy. Your job is to clearly articulate the business value to the cross functional team so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release.
- You will own the roadmap and must prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN