Lead System Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 34997
Position Title: Lead Systems Engineer
Informatica delivers authoritative and trustworthy data quality to all stakeholders, all projects, and all data domains for all projects and all business applications—on premise or in the cloud—using a single, unified platform. Informatica Data Governance helps data-driven organizations realize the full potential value of their data assets while simultaneously managing risk and compliance. It enables data stewards, data architects and chief data officers to define, measure and monitor the effectiveness of their governance programs and ensures effective collaboration amongst all governance stakeholders throughout the organization
We are looking for a Self-motivated Lead Network Engineer who can support our existing IT infrastructure and enhance. The candidate will work with Informatica IT teams and other teams in Informatica to ensure IT Infrastructure is healthy and modernized.
Our Ideal Candidate
This role requires a highly driven, organized, and technically savvy individual with excellent communication skills, who can effectively manage the Network Infrastructure for Informatica Data Centers as well as offices.
As an integral part of the IT Operations team, you will be responsible for the following
- Strong Skills on design of LAN and WAN and troubleshoot all issues.
- Designing and implementing network security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and intrusion prevention systems, should have working experience on PA5220 and PA3260
- Improving network performance by troubleshooting problems in network hardware and software such as routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, and other network devices
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining computer networks that meet organizational needs
- Setting up new networks or adding new components to existing networks to ensure they function properly
- Monitoring network performance to ensure that it meets customer requirements
- Analyzing network performance to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Performing network maintenance tasks such as updating software on Switches, Firewalls and Load balancers.
- Developing new network designs or making modifications to existing designs
- Performing network administration tasks such as configuring network settings and managing network security
- Well Versed with SD WAN Technologies like Silver Peak
- Expert knowledge on WIFI Infrastructure with knowledge of Cisco WLC, nice to have WIFI6 exposure and experience.
- Load Balancer configuration and troubleshooting on F5
- Strong Knowledge on Blue cat IP Address Management
- Strong Switching and routing knowledge on N9K-C9504, N9K-C93108TC, N9K-C9336C-FX2, N9K-C9372PX-E, N5K-C5596UP
- IPSEC Tunnel knowledge for Azure, AWS and OCI and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge on Data Center Components to configure Network for Server Chassis, Storage Infra.
- ISP Vendor management skills.
- Point of Contact for L1 and L2 teams.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or related field.
- 7-10 years of experience in Exchange Online, Azure AD, Identity Management, Gateway, and PKI infra.
- Communication, both written and verbal in English
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong Team leading skills.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead System Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DN2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN