Senior Salesforce Administrator
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35013
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer IT Applications
Sr Salesforce Administrator
Key Responsibilities include
- Provide administration and configuration expertise, as well as assist with application support for apps on Salesforce.com
- General Administration including page layouts, field additions, permissions, etc.
- Advanced Administration including triggers, S-controls, workflow, validation rules, etc.
- Basic development of workflows
- Deploy code to test and production environments based on release notes as well as execute pre/post deployment steps
- Provide timely updates based on build statuses and communicate risks as well as track the mitigations to closure
- Refresh of Sandboxes
- Updates to runbook
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Enable automation of commonly performed tasks
- Execute administration tasks based on the governance principles laid out by Informatica architects
- .Exposure to Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and the Salesforce.com API’s.
- Handle basic Salesforce.com administration tasks including user management, access management, profile and permission sets management.
- Handle data migration tasks like uploads, upsert & data backups.
- Good understanding of development & release procedures, upgrade cycle, and best practices to develop on the Force.com platform.
- Exposure of DevOps, CI/CD Process and code versioning systems like Github etc is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- 7 or more years of total experience with at least 5 in Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Admin with five years of Salesforce experience.
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture with demonstrated In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints present in atleast one of the Salesforce clouds.
- Business / Process understanding of at least one of Salesforce Modules (Sales, Service, CPQ)
- Strong data management abilities
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Experience managing, triaging and resolving user submitted issues via ticketing system(s)
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with business stakeholders, the technical challenges and technical solutions in a business friendly language.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Salesforce Administrator
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN