Senior Marketing Development Representative
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 35019
Position Title: Senior Marketing Development Representative
Responsible for marketing the company’s products and/or services via telephone with inbound prospects. Takes information, answers questions typically generated by local and/or national advertising and prepares the appropriate documentation. Qualifies leads on inbound inquiries as a result of marketing efforts and events. Qualified leads are typically directed to the field and/or inside sales team for close. Mails marketing/sales literature to prospective customers keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company and enhances awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services. Prepares activity and forecast reports. This is not a closing role it’s based entirely on the opportunity and pipeline creation from Inbound leads from our marketing activities.
- Job Description
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses developing account/opportunity qualification skills to achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline & Opportunity goals
- Using MEDICC sales methodology you will Identify and qualify sales opportunities in large, enterprise accounts in various sectors.
- Interact with IT and business decision-makers via telephone and email, LinkedIn
- Update lead and prospect activity in salesforce.com to ensure effective lead management, follow up and execution.
- Set qualified introductory meetings for the sales team and technical teams.
- Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential.
- Exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly lead development quota
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required for this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc)
Knowledge and Skills
- Works on routine support tasks that require infrequent deviation from established processes and procedures
- Applies learned skills and makes recommendations in situations not covered by defined work parameters
- Collaborates well with others to achieve team objectives
- Advancement to the next level is often distinguished by levels of sales training and/or technical certification in conjunction with success in the role.
- Increasing exposure to hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience, Ideally in a fast-paced, competitive IT sales environment.
- ≥ High School Diploma
- Tech Savvy and easy adoption of new technologies
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Marketing Development Representative
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MJ1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE