Ecosystems Solutions Director
Location: United States
Job Number: 35051
Position Title: Technical Alliances Manager 6
Ecosystem Solution Director
You will help shape the direction of how Informatica partners with Snowflake & Databricks strategic ecosystems from a technical perspective. You will:
- Establish key relationships with Snowflake & Databricks ecosystem partners and collaborate to define and build joint solutions that uniquely differentiate Informatica products and partner offering(s)
- Create technical demos that highlights how Informatica technology compliments our ecosystem partners
- Enable both ecosystem and Informatica technical sellers on our joint solutions and the value that Informatica provides to our joint customers
- Evangelize the platform representing Informatica at industry events and with customers, prospects, partners as well as internal groups such as Product marketing, Sales, System Integrators, Alliances and Customer Support
- Provide market/technology research to help Informatica develop deep understanding of the technology, market and competitors
- Work collaboratively with ecosystem and platform product managers.
Our Ideal Candidate
As an integral member of the ecosystem technical team, you are charged with driving our technical go to market with our strategic ecosystem partners.
Our ideal candidate:
- possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big picture vision with drive to make the vision a reality with strong execution.
- enjoys spending time understanding the market and technology shifts, understanding customer problems, synthesizing customer needs and defining innovative solutions.
- has deep technical experience and knowledge on Cloud Platforms, enterprise middleware products, and/or Big Data.
- is effective articulating the value proposition/story at varying depth depending upon audience types –Customers, Partners, Decision Makers, Business, Sales and Industry Analysts.
- is a leader who makes things happen working collaboratively while providing leadership to various cross functional teams within and outside the organization.
- can work closely with key customers and strategic partners to gather and analyze customer problems, use cases, applications usage gaining a deep understanding of solution/ product requirements
- can build samples and demos that clearly communicates the value of the product, solution or feature.
- speak at developer focused events, such as tech conferences, user groups, or meetups
- create technical content for blogs posts, tech notes, online forums and discussion groups
- can perform competitive analysis, market, and industry research and leverage your broad industry experience to help develop new ideas and solutions
- can author high level product requirements and go to market plan including dependencies for platform, partner product and go to market including ecosystem, channel, system integrators, field etc.
- is willing to Travel (approximately 30-40% both domestic and international) for customer visits, industry conferences, supporting marketing activities at trade shows.
Your Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years in sales consulting, technology/ISV partnerships, product management, product marketing, or equivalent.
- Assured and articulate public speaking skills in front of large and diverse technical audiences
- Demonstrated success executing in distributed/ global environment.
- Experience with developing engagement with Sales, Marketing, Product management, Product Marketing, Sales Consulting, Customer success and Partner teams
- Experience in driving the success of both mature, stable products as well as new and innovative product concepts.
- Experience with IaaS and PaaS technologies, middleware technologies, and Big Data. Experience with data management products and technologies is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, analysts, sales, R&D, and the management team are a must
- Proven organizational and project management skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently required.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent technical experience.
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Ecosystems Solutions Director
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KS1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US