Senior Software Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35052
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Software Engineer-Java
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in Java, OOPs and multi-thread development, to join our team in Bangalore.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Development
You will deliver new products/product features in an environment that spans all flavors of Unix/Windows operating systems. You will work across multiple products and provide solutions that benefit customer with functionality across multiple products.
Technology You'll Use
Java, OOPs, Multithreading
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Facilitate the collaboration and engagement between senior members of the team to ensure sound design and implementation of important functionality areas for the product
- Incubate and design the next-generation platform for complex heterogeneous applications involving the latest technologies.
- Work with architects and developers and QA engineers to discuss and promote features
- Collaborate with geographically dispersed teams in an Agile environment
- Mentor junior engineers on technical, architectural, design, and related issues
- Identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions
- Take ownership and responsibility, keep management well-informed.
- Follow standard procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be obtained.
What We'd Like to See
- C/C++ programming
- Cloud knowledge
- M.S./B.Tech in Computer Science
- Hands-on experience installing, configuring systems and system related technology
- Design experience preferably with a product engineering background
- Experience with Object-oriented design and programming.
- Programming skills Java and exposure to multi-threaded development.
- Understanding of Unix/NT systems programming.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to achieve the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and improve their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 84 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to guide data-led digital transformation. www.informatica.com. Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Cloud First. Data Always™
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-PD1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN