IT Project Management Associate
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Job Number: 35073
Position Title: Associate Business Intelligence IT Analyst
IT Project Mgmt. Associate
Informatica is currently looking for an IT Project Management Associate to join our team in Austin, Texas.
As an IT Project Management Associate, you will be responsible for providing administrative coordination and support to assigned projects.
In the role of IT Project Management Associate, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
Working as the IT Project Management Associate you must have strong technical, communication and collaboration skills
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the project management team to review project plans and proposals and develop project objectives
- Working with the project management team, identify project responsibilities by determining the phases and elements of the project; calculate time frames and sequence the stages of the project
- Assist in updating and managing the project roadmap
- Review, evaluate and monitor schedule and technical scope baselines
- Ensure the preparation and delivery of required project documentation
- Prepare and provide project status updates
- Absorb and leverage project related technology to ensure effective project management and collaboration
- Document meeting minutes and ensure documentation availability for assigned projects
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 0+ years of relevant professional experience with undergrad degree and/or professional training.
- Technical documentation and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with Agile framework and practices.
- Experience with Deskside support activities for at least 1 years in a multinational company.
Nice to Have (not mandatory but a plus)
- ITIL Foundation (V2 or V3)
- CompTIA A+ or equivalent
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: IT Project Management Associate
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KD1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US