Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35084
Position Title: Tax Accountant
The Finance organization manages all of Informatica’s financial activities with expertise and precision. The Finance organization manages all of Informatica’s financial activities with expertise and precision. The Finance organization manages all of Informatica’s financial activities with expertise and precision manages all global tax needs with expertise and precision. Informatica’s Tax dept. is an important strategic partner to all functions within our business. Our team has the challenging but essential task of managing a detail-oriented discipline inside a rapidly changing, ever-innovative company and worldwide tax landscape. Get ready for your perfect job, one that encourages you to think strategically and creatively while providing continued developmental and managerial opportunities.
We are looking for a motivated team player with strong analytical and communication skills to be an integral part of our tax team expansion. In this highly visible role, you will gain experience in worldwide tax reporting, analysis & compliance.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to work closely cross depts. and management at all levels.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great analytical reasoning, problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethics.
- Flexible on work hours.
- Working experience in Corptax client version.
- Preparation of US tax return and provision work papers.
- Assist with research and analysis with US tax issues.
- Maintain and monitor CorpTax for compliance and provision purposes including ongoing focus on maximizing use of available features that facilitate process improvement.
- Assist with transaction work / M&A; structure maintenance.
- Assist with India APA/MAP process.
- Complete monthly and annual filings and account reconciliations for US state and local purposes.
- Assist with global audits.
- Review global withholding tax account and required documentation.
- Help build our tax team.
- 3+ years of experience in US Tax Laws (Big Four experience preferred).
- Strong Accounting and Tax background.
- Experience in tax preparation and provision in client Corptax software
- Experienced in developing and establishing tax systems and best practices.
- Participation in all phases in Tax engagement life cycle.
- Efficient in analyzing and understanding the business requirement.
- Willingly takes on and learn new skills, Independent worker and Team player.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst, Tax
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AD1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN