Collaboration Engineer (Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams)
Job Number: 35125
Position Title: IT Systems Engineer
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Collaboration Engineer (Sharepoint, MS Teams)
Informatica is looking for a Collaboration Engineer to join our global IT Operations Team. You will work in Poland, in Kraków, with hybrid-work mode.
As a part of a team, you will be reporting to the IT Operations Manager.
You are technically experienced and have passion to support our customers and team members. You will join a motivated team-based work environment, so you need to be equally solutions that meet challenging requirements. You can understand and translate Customer's requirements and challenges into cloud-ready solutions. You will take an important part in building Informatica's "Cloud First Cloud Native" (CFCN) vision.As a part of a team, you will be reporting to the IT Operations Manager.
Technology You'll Use
You will address and resolve problems that occur within our collaboration tools such as Zoom, MS Teams, and SharePoint
Your Role Responsibilities
- Create accounts, licenses, and multiple tenants in Zoom.
- Use PowerShell to manage and troubleshoot Microsoft 365 environment to include Teams, Yammer, and SharePoint.
- Participate in projects to integrate collaboration tools with business approved applications.
- Respond to and resolve incidents assigned using ticketing system within defined Service level agreement
- Work with other team members to improve current processes and recommended improvements to existing environment
- Work with Global team to maintain company standards for delivering reliable communications to all employees.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Managing Zoom environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience Administrating Microsoft 365 products with emphasis in SharePoint and Teams.
- Experience in Troubleshooting, Configuring, and Managing Logitech, Polycom, Cisco, Shure and Biamp Audio and Video equipment or similar
What We'd Like to See as a Nice to Have Skills
- Experience conducting live events such as all-hands meeting, webinars, and other large events
- Outstanding customer support skills
- Previous VOIP experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to promoting a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and great health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, or international pension/retirement plans
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Collaboration Engineer (Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams)
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-IĆ1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, PL