IT Operations Business Analyst
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Job Number: 35132
Position Title: IT Business Systems Analyst
IT Operations Business Analyst
We are driven by operational excellence and connected data insights. We leverage compliance and risk management experts, troves of labeled data, and talented operational professionals and engineers, to create industry leading compliance governance.
We build, buy, and integrate the best available components and datasets in support of flexible and scalable services that delivers both automated and human decision-making. Our team embraces collaboration and the understanding that experimentation drives innovation. In our daily work, we demonstrate growth mindset, integrity, respect, accountability, curiosity, and courage.
Operations Management team’s mission is to manage our ecosystem of processes, systems, and tools effectively so that we can enable our team to support the enterprise and business in a cost efficient, compliant and ethical manner.
Reports to: IT Operations Management
This position is responsible for providing professional and administrative support to the Operations Management team for
- Gathering estimates and actual financial results; reconcile orders and chargebacks for laptops, hosting and other enterprise services
- Initiate purchase requests and follow through on the Order lifecycle from receiving, invoicing and closing
- Support resolution to issues involving budget line reports and invoices
- Perform various analytics and other project metrics required to track our processes and projects
- Collaboratively share budget data, build reports and analytics with cross functional teams
Additionally, this position will support the Operations team by creating purchase requests and orders, as well as identify any areas of opportunity (through research, assessments and collaboration with other functions) to improve our processes within Operations and IT
College degree or equivalent experience. In lieu of degree, minimum five years of experience in business or logistics (operations) and strong understanding of operations management and systems support
- Requires strong written and verbal skills to communicate complex data and processes
- Advanced expertise in Excel, and proficiency in Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to bring clarity and satisfactory resolution to problems / issues
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter able to manage multiple projects with limited supervision, while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work irregular work hours including evenings and weekends from time to time.
- Requires strong problem-solving skills and mathematical aptitude.
- Aptitude to solve complex problems and quick to assess contingencies.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, quick learner, and innovative person.
- Logical in reviewing data and in assessing and reporting results with integrity.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: IT Operations Business Analyst
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AP1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US