Senior Commissions Analyst
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35136
Position Title: Sr Commissions Analyst
The Sr. Commissions Analyst will be working cross-functionally with the Sales Org, Sales Ops, Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, Payroll, Legal, and HR teams and will be responsible for commissions and bonus operations including variable compensations calculations, reporting, and analysis.
Responsibilities, include (but not limited to):
- Fully understand and administer Informatica’s Sales Compensation plans
- Prepare, calculate, and analyze the monthly commissions payout in accordance to Informatica’s monthly/quarterly cadence
- Distribute and track completeness of compensation plan sign-off from sales personnel to ensure compliance with company policies
- Act as Point of Contact for all commissions related questions and provide thorough and timely answers to the sales and sales management teams and maintain regular customer service via ServiceNow tickets
- Ad Hoc projects and requests, as needed
- 3+ years of high-tech company experience (SaaS/Cloud model preferred) in Finance or accounting with experience as commissions administrator highly preferred
- BS/BA in accounting, finance, economics, or other quantitative fields preferred
- Experience with Xactly or similar compensation tools is highly preferred
- Very strong skills with Microsoft Excel and new technologies
- Experience with CRM/HRIS systems like Salesforce and Workday is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic setting while maintaining accuracy and delivering against deadlines
- Motivated to work cross-functionally in a role which supports multiple business partners
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Commissions Analyst
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AD1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN