Course Editor & Publishing
Location: United States
Job Number: 35181
Position Title: Associate Curriculum Developer
Course Publishing & Release Coordinator
Our Course Publishing & Release Coordinator is responsible for editing, packaging and marketing of new and updated Informatica University Technical Product Training. This role requires an individual who is knowledgeable in the lifecycle of content development, LMSs, report gathering, roadmap and release cycle management, and tracking and communicating customer feedback. This role also requires someone who is familiar with defining governance and quality checks to maintain the content quality bar and a predictable, customer-centric experience for our technical audience.
We are looking for a Course Publishing & Release Coordinator who possesses a unique balance of content lifecycle management knowledge, technical depth, business knowledge, and strong interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate is an innovative, driven, problem-solving individual with experience working across multiple instructional delivery modalities to publish high-quality assets that support our growing technical field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Editing and QA of newly created and updated training assets
- Publishing and release of newly created and updated training assets, including maintaining Datasheets, Marketing Emails, Social Media
- Define, own, and support release criteria (governance) to ensure assets meet quality criteria before publishing. Partner with the content development and other production team roles to embed these criteria throughout design, development, and review cycles
- Maintain, update and manage inventory of ~200 versions of courseware guides with printing partners, on multiple interfaces.
- Utilize instructional design skills to create/maintain documents to help curriculum developers correctly and efficiently present their course material
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback, filtering content-related feedback to the production team for patching or updates.
- Monitor and address publishing errors or bugs.
- Identify and implement new technology and features to improve training release and metrics collection.
Knowledge & Skills
- Learns to use professional concepts and to apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Works on problems of limited professional level scope and follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data.
- Works with team-level impact and collaborates with others to achieve objectives.
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn technical information
- Understands the customer requirements and incorporates them into the documentation
- Experience with the following applications preferred:
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat
- Cornerstone onDemand
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of software training development and technical editing experience
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Course Editor & Publishing
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-RP1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US