Associate Procurement Analyst
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35230
Position Title: Assoc Procurement Analyst
Global Procurement supports over 30 countries managing approximately $300M USD in annual spending, which enables Informatica to effectively support both internal and external customers. The Global Procurement team spans 3 continents, speaking 6 different languages. The procurement of goods and/or services frequently managed by Global Procurement includes IT Hardware, Software, and Services, Marketing, Meetings and Events, Facilities, Human Resources, Third Party Resources (Non-Employee/Contingent Labor), IPS Services, Travel, Telecommunications, Office Supplies, Financial Services, and Translation Services.
Additionally, Global Procurement manages certain operations for Informatica which include: Travel, Asset Management, Third-Party Resources (Non-Employee/Contingent Labor), Bank of America Card Programs, and Supplier Diversity.
We’re currently looking for an Associate Analyst with experience in P2P Process & operations. He needs to join our team in Bangalore
As an Associate Analyst, He will be responsible for overall P2P Process & Operations management.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Managing P2p Process & operations
- Engage with Stakeholders & assist them on the PR/PO Formalities
- Proficiency in sourcing activity
- Prepare MIS reports
- Co-ordinate team on executing the task
- Assisting payable team on resolving payment related issues.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in the field of Procurement operations.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters preferred.
What We’d Like to See
- Motivated to work in a Virtual team environment.
- Adaptable to the team.
- Must possess the ability to work collaboratively with business stakeholders.
- Must have adequate written or oral communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to provide very strong leadership in support of the finance and IT strategies.
- Very good organizing, time management, and priority setting skills.
- Ability to manage workload situations.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Procurement Analyst
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AD1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN