Senior Director, Website Experience and Search Marketing
Location: United States
Job Number: 35232
Position Title: Senior Director, Online Marketing
Senior Director, Website Experience and Search Marketing
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Director, Website Experience and Search Marketing with B2B digital-native and cloud experience, to drive a captivating and engaging web experience for Informatica.com.
As the Senior Director, Website Experience and Search Marketing, you will be responsible for the overall strategy of Informatica’s corporate website and external-facing web properties. In this role, you will be creating an optimal, compelling, and audience-first experience, as well as designing and implementing the company's overall Search strategy to drive traffic and heighten visibility on search engines driving to our website. You will leverage data analytics, personalization strategies, and analytic tools to help increase demand, while strengthening the positioning of our brand. This global role will manage and build a team comprised in the areas of UX/Web design, Web Architecture, Analytics, and Search Marketing to create a cohesive and connected experience, tailored to visitor profiles.
In the role of Senior Director, Website Experience and Search Marketing you will design plans to deliver audience-centric paths to increase web traffic, lengthen visitor engagement, drive conversions, and define roadmaps to fully leverage our web technology stack. You will also collaborate and work closely with campaign/demand gen, Product marketing, creative, marketing operations, HR, and IT teams.
What You’ll Do
- Drive long-term Web strategy and roadmap, maturing modern marketing approaches balancing data, technology, design, brand, demand gen and customer needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement web initiatives that support run of business (events, PR, campaigns, portfolio marketing, creative, HR, etc.) with an eye towards performance and conversion.
- Develop and enhance our corporate website with immersive user experience techniques that continues to shift it from product-centric to audience/needs-centric.
- Design and implement iterative learning agenda with A/B test-and-learn experiments for continuous conversion optimization.
- Drive high quality traffic with complementary SEM, SEO, and re-targeting strategies.
- Modernize CX with adaptive content, oriented towards buying personas and buying stages, alongside a mobile-first experience.
- Tune web technology stack to enable orchestrated and real-time predictive delivery of next best action/offers.
- Monitor website analytics and consumption patterns to continually refine user experience and improve conversions.
- Employ outside-in perspective with regular user testing / UI research to inform design solutions and iterative optimization.
- Manage requirements and technical resources, using Agile methodologies and delivering timely solutions.
- Develop requirements necessary to work with technical resources on scope necessary to deliver timely solutions (MVP, trade-offs, short- and long-term).
- Institute and ensure governance, quality assurance, and consistency of customer experience.
- Participate in Content Council to ensure upkeep and freshness of website content, and assets are effectively merchandised across the site.
- Ensure SLAs are met for uptime, publishing, management of all technology requirements including maintenance needs of web systems and technology partner integrations used to generate and capture demand for the business.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience with developing state-of-the-art website experiences and implementing search strategies in B2B, large enterprise software industry and SaaS
- Great people leader and communicator:
- Inspires team to have the best web site in the industry
- Sets a long-term vision combined with stellar execution
- Articulates findings to executives and comfortable building effective business reviews that story tell with data
- Possesses strong player/coach people management skills, including the ability to clearly set expectations for direct reports, evaluate performance and make recommendations to aid their career growth
- On leading edge of best practices for high performing, highly functional, on-brand and modern B2B websites.
- Demonstrated expertise in delivering design excellence and user-centered experiences.
- Methodical, metrics-driven approach to continuous improvement; strong analytical skills with the ability to identify insights that are put into action.
- Mastery of using organic and paid search as complementary methods to drive persistent top rank position (SERP) for maximum discoverability, lead generation and conversion.
- Demonstrated expertise of technical SEO fundamentals and how they interplay with website technology, architecture, and content to deliver outstanding organic search performance.
- Hands-on AEM experience and knowledge of Adobe digital experience solutions.
- Expert at core performance marketing platforms and other marketing analytics tools, including Google Search Console, Adwords, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Optimizely, SEO tools etc.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and able to define Epics and User Stories.
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem-solving skills — scoping work, driving execution, and delivering on deadlines while working with multiple stakeholders.
- Phenomenal attention to detail and a passion for delivering the highest quality and error-free websites.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Achieve key quarterly KPI’s to support the company’s business plan.
- Strong, technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute effectively with a strong solutions and results orientation.
- Passion for innovation, experimentation, and reinvention.
- Strategic web strategy and program management that results in a recognized, modern B2B website that effectively reflects Informatica’s leadership and branding, delivers personalized customer experiences, and drives robust lead generation.
- Leadership of a nimble team that is respected for their collaboration across the organization, and ability to support key business initiatives with measurable results.
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Director, Website Experience and Search Marketing
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-NB2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US