Senior Director, Website Experience & Search Marketing
Location: United States
Job Number: 35232
Position Title: Senior Director, Online Marketing
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Director, Website Experience and Search Marketing
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Director, Website Experience and Search Marketing with B2B digital-native and cloud experience, to drive a captivating and engaging web experience for Informatica.com.
You will report to the GVP, Corporate Marketing
As the Senior Director, Website Experience and Search Marketing, you will be responsible for the overall strategy of Informatica's corporate website and external-facing web properties. In this role, you will be creating an optimal, compelling, and audience-first experience, as well as designing and implementing the company's overall Search strategy to drive traffic and heighten visibility on search engines driving to our website. You will leverage data analytics, personalization strategies, and analytical tools to help increase demand, while strengthening the positioning of our brand. This global role will manage and build a team comprised in the areas of UX/Web design, Web Architecture, Analytics, and Search Marketing to create a cohesive and connected experience, tailored to visitor profiles.
In the role of Senior Director, Website Experience and Search Marketing you will design plans to deliver audience-centric paths to increase web traffic, lengthen visitor engagement, drive conversions, and define roadmaps to fully leverage our web technology stack. You will also collaborate and work closely with campaign/demand gen, Product marketing, creative, marketing operations, HR, and IT teams.
What You'll Do
- Drive long-term Web strategy and roadmap, maturing modern marketing approaches balancing data, technology, design, brand, demand gen and customer needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement web initiatives that support run of business (events, PR, campaigns, portfolio marketing, creative, HR, etc.) with an eye towards performance and conversion.
- Develop and enhance our corporate website with immersive user experience techniques that continues to shift it from product-centric to audience/needs-centric.
- Design and implement iterative learning agenda with A/B test-and-learn experiments for continuous conversion optimization.
- Drive high quality traffic with complementary SEM, SEO, and re-targeting strategies.
- Modernize CX with adaptive content, oriented towards buying personas and buying stages, alongside a mobile-first experience.
- Tune web technology stack to enable orchestrated and real-time predictive delivery of next best action/offers.
- Monitor website analytics and consumption patterns to continually refine user experience and improve conversions.
- Employ outside-in perspective with regular user testing / UI research to inform design solutions and iterative optimization.
- Manage requirements and technical resources, using Agile methodologies and delivering timely solutions.
- Develop requirements necessary to work with technical resources on scope necessary to deliver timely solutions (MVP, trade-offs, short- and long-term).
- Institute and ensure governance, quality assurance, and consistency of customer experience.
- Participate in Content Council to ensure upkeep and freshness of website content, and assets are effectively merchandised across the site.
- Ensure SLAs are met for uptime, publishing, management of all technology requirements including maintenance needs of web systems and technology partner integrations used to generate and capture demand for the business.
- Minimum 15 years' experience with developing state-of-the-art website experiences and implementing search strategies in B2B, large enterprise software industry and SaaS
- Great people leader and communicator:
- Inspires team to have the best web site in the industry
- Sets a long-term vision combined with stellar execution
- Articulates findings to executives and comfortable building effective business reviews that story tell with data
- Possesses strong player/coach people management skills, including the ability to clearly set expectations for direct reports, evaluate performance and make recommendations to aid their career growth
- On leading edge of best practices for high performing, highly functional, on-brand and modern B2B websites.
- Demonstrated expertise in delivering design excellence and user-centered experiences.
- Methodical, metrics-driven approach to continuous improvement; strong analytical skills with the ability to identify insights that are put into action.
- Mastery of using organic and paid search as complementary methods to drive persistent top rank position (SERP) for maximum discoverability, lead generation and conversion.
- Demonstrated expertise of technical SEO fundamentals and how they interplay with website technology, architecture, and content to deliver outstanding organic search performance.
- Hands-on AEM experience and knowledge of Adobe digital experience solutions.
- Expert at core performance marketing platforms and other marketing analytics tools, including Google Search Console, Adwords, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Optimizely, SEO tools etc.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and able to define Epics and User Stories.
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem-solving skills — scoping work, driving execution, and delivering on deadlines while working with multiple stakeholders.
- Phenomenal attention to detail and a passion for delivering the highest quality and error-free websites.
What does Success Look Like?
- Achieve key quarterly KPI's to support the company's business plan.
- Strong, technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute effectively with a strong solutions and results orientation.
- Passion for innovation, experimentation, and reinvention.
- Strategic web strategy and program management that results in a recognized, modern B2B website that effectively reflects Informatica's leadership and branding, delivers personalized customer experiences, and drives predictable, quality lead generation.
- Leadership of a nimble team that is respected for their collaboration across the organization, and ability to support key business initiatives with measurable results.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Director, Website Experience & Search Marketing
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-NB2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US