Subscription Renewals Sales Representative
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35237
Position Title: Subscription Renewals Representative
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Subcription Renewals Sales Representative
We're looking for a Subscription Renewal Sales Representative candidate with experience in Renewals, software subscriptions, cross-selling, upselling and business development, to join our team in Bangalore/ Hyderabad.
You will report to the Director Renewals.
You are an outstanding Renewal Representative with results and recognized success in account management within the software industry and the region. You can work with many individuals both within the customer accounts and within Informatica. You can work, competitively while demonstrating confidence, and the highest standards of integrity and credibility. You are committed to the success of Informatica.
Technology You'll Use
Renewals, software subscriptions, cross-selling, upselling and business development
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Exceed defined monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota
- Assist with accurate forecasting and weekly reporting
- Obtain a clear understanding and adherence to Informatica Sales process and policies
- Secure appropriate order information, per Informatica business process
- Obtain a clear understanding of Informatica product and support value proposition
- Understand customer license purchase and renewal history
- Discover and maintain certain customer data
- Help qualify, buying process, budget and timeframe
- Deliver validated renewal quotes to customers 180 days in advance of expiration
- Manage customer negotiations
- Manage ongoing customer success
- Ensure accuracy of CRM data and sales activity tracking
- Respond to/research/follow up
- Preform all responsibilities
- Collaborate and work together with Field/Inside Salesforce
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships
What We'd Like to See
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Excellent interpersonal/communication/negotiations/closing skills
- 5 or more years of experience in managing sales cycles in the software industry
- History of over-achievement of sales quotas and recognized success
- Analytical, data manipulation, and other technical skills
- Ability to work, competitively and persuasively, while demonstrating confidence and, and maintaining integrity and credibility
- Skilled in MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS Office applications
- Experience with CRM application
- Experience with business application software
- Co-term customer renewals when appropriate.
- Position up-selling and create cross-sell leads where appropriate.
- Help with internal customer renewal status/history inquiries
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Subscription Renewals Sales Representative
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-PS1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN