Location: Redwood City, CA, USA
Job Number: 35267
Position Title: Financial Analyst
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
We're looking for a Financial Analyst with analytical skills and project management experience to join our team in Redwood City.
You will report to the Sr Manager of FP&A, Customer Success, and Renewals Management.
You will foster relationships and become a trusted advisor to your business leader(s), develop useful and recommendations to communicate results to all levels of management. You will create a productive workflow that the larger team can understand.
Technology You'll Use
Oracle, Oracle EPBCS, Power BI, Microsoft Excel
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Establish a relationship with the leadership team of our Chief Customer Officer
- Help prepare the annual budget with an understanding of each group's goals
- Monthly Forecast & Variance Analysis:
- Perform actual vs. budget review of departmental expenses with managers providing proactive commentary regarding discrepancies
- Prepare monthly forecast of operating expenses including foresight regarding business objectives
- Work with the business and other internal Finance and Accounting teams to ensure proper recognition of expense and departmental headcount
- Recommend areas for improvement and improved expense management
What We'd Like to See
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance with experience in software industry
- Able to develop concise executive level reports and summaries
- Experience working with high-level management and multiple cross-functional group
- Multi-task and manage dynamic workload of changing priorities
- Experience with financial systems – Oracle, Oracle EPBCS, Power BI, excellent Microsoft Excel skills (can perform complex functions)
- Financial Planning & Analysis experience
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as they are identified and assist with various ad hoc projects
- Maintain relationships with geographic finance teams to ensure quality deliverables and proper information flow
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-RP1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US