Customer Success Manager (German & English Speaking)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 35268
Position Title: Customer Success Manager - Digital
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Customer Success Manager (German & English Speaking)
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager candidate to join our team in Ireland.
You will report to the Associate Director, Customer Success.
Our award-winning Customer Success team is one of Informatica's strongest assets, enabling us to strengthen our customer relationships by delivering on our promise of superior technology and achievement of expected business outcomes. The Customer Success team is committed to ensuring the successful launch of customer use cases on our Platforms and Products and driving accelerated adoption and growth, enabling each customer derive as maximum value from the Informatica Product Suite
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will support our customers' successful adoption of Informatica technologies through methodologies for their success. With an initial focus on delivering accelerated value, you will then shift to further adoption through additional use cases driving consumption and expansion. You will also serve as the advocate of the customer to represent their needs with the other teams at Informatica including Customer Support, Professional Services, Product Development, and Sales. You will have technical savviness to understand the customer's plans and expected outcomes and be able to recommend solution and growth through our technology.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Manage onboarding process for new Informatica customers.
- Work with customer teams to build and enhance their Informatica skillsets.
- Assist the customer with identifying and defining use cases for Informatica Products.
- Manage the customer from onboarding through to launch of use case technical and business value.
- Be a escalation point and manage the process to address customer satisfaction and escalation of issues until resolved.
- Marshal internal resources and cross-functional teams to drive positive outcomes for the customer.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the customer and develop them into reference customers.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by surveying customers and orchestrating adjustments to increase satisfaction based on feedback.
- Develop shared Outcome-based Success Plans, tracking and reporting on key metrics for customer adoption and success.
- Align Informatica Product roll-outs and customer's adoption with product feature roadmaps.
- Oversee the process to address customer satisfaction and escalation issues. Coordinate the required resources for resolution.
- Identify customers who may not be satisfied with the product adoption journey and pace. Manage the associated risks, and if necessary manage a turn-around action plan.
- Communicate the Informatica value at all customer levels, from CTOs/CIOs, to engineering managers and developers. Conduct QBRs.
- Identify upsell, consumption and growth opportunities and collaborate with the Sales teams to ensure optimisation and growth accomplishment.
What We'd Like to See
- Relevant work experience in the field of project management, customer service, professional services, consulting.
- Experience dealing with large accounts at the most senior IT and business levels
- Executive-level communication experience, with an ability to navigate and mediate conflict while encouraging honest dialogue.
- Data Management domain knowledge with SaaS software experience.
- Knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service), business applications and automation.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Success Manager (German & English Speaking)
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SR1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE