Associate Technical Support Engineer(Informatica MDM Experience Mandatory)
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35275
Position Title: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Associate MDM Support Engineer
We're looking for an Associate MDM Support Engineer candidate with experience in MDM, SQL, Shell Scripting to join our team in Bangalore/Hyderabad/ Chennai.
You will report to the Manager, Techical Support
Technology You'll Use
MDM, SQL, Shell scripting
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
As a part of the MDM Technical Support, you will ensure our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work with the MDM support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that MDM is delivering good support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Manage customer support technical issues daily, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue.
- Provide technical support to partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email and the web.
- Reproduce product behaviours to determine the problem root-cause(s), issue work-arounds and solutions.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to report and solve product defects.
- Author, edit, publish an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
What We'd Like to See
- Articulate well and have skills in customer relatonship – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- You're advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn when facing new problems and challenges.
- Applying your business knowledge and resource management skills you meet requirement, and set the example for good work procedures. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you'll also be able to:
- Inspire and motivate people to lead support behind the vision, make it sharable by everyone.
- College degree or equivalent technical experience.
- Analyse, debug and trouble-shoot skills, problem solving
- Problem solving skills, ability to think about complex problems and come up with creative solutions
- Strong oral and written communication
- Minimum 0+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement programme to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Technical Support Engineer(Informatica MDM Experience Mandatory)
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN