Senior Escalation Manager
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35277
Position Title: Senior Escalation Manager
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Escalation Manager
We're looking for an Senior Escalation Manager candidate with experience in Software as a Service and Big Data, to join our team in Bangalore.
You will report to the Senior Director.
Technology You'll Use
Big Data, data warehousing, master data management, and data quality
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Be the single point of contact for the customer and their account team for all issues related to product
- Take an ownership role in escalating important customer issues.
- Track trends and create reports on escalated issues
- Assist global teams in troubleshooting and defining action plans to bring support issues to resolution
- Ensure the customer's voice is heard throughout the support process
- Provide regular updates to all partners as well as executive leadership
- Set correct expectations and drive relief and resolution.
- Monitor progress of incidents and work with Product Management, and R&D teams to ensure appropriate resources have been allocated and that resources are working on the issue.
- Identify areas of improvement concerning Informatica products
- Collaborate with the Global Escalation Management team to ensure process understanding and best practice refinement
- Review cause of escalations and work with appropriate teams to ensure continuous improvements of Informatica products and services.
- Create and communicate with other teams (Sales, Professional Services, Support, and R&D)
- Travel to customer sites and Informatica Offices.
What We'd Like to See
- BTech/MCA/MBA degree or equivalent technical experience
- Experience handling communication with C level executive leadership
- Experience building relationships with multiple cross-functional departments
- Experience working with global teams and other international operations
- Foundation of troubleshooting methodology that that have never been solved before.
- Experience in a high stakes customer-facing role
- Good Knowledge of Computer Science concepts
- Experience in troubleshooting software implementation issues
We are looking for someone with customer-facing project or escalation management experience. Our candidate have worked in the software industry and be familiar with newer technical trends such as Software as a Service and Big Data, and having a working understanding of Data Management in general, including data warehousing, master data management, and data quality. Our candidate, at a senior corporate management level. Candidate should also have an organized, open mindset that is important to taming the whirlwind of activity that is often the result of situations having gone out of control for too long.
- Supervises Operational Duties of Staff
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Escalation Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DN2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN