Lead Software Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35295
Position Title: Lead Technical Support Engineer
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Software Engineer-PC,IICS
We're looking for an Senior Software Engineer candidate with experience in Data Quality, MDM, Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, and Data Integration to join our team in Bangalore.
You will report to the Manager.
Technology You'll Use
Data Quality, MDM, Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, and Data Integration
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool.
- On-the-job training and ongoing learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in the technical support arena.
- You'll work with our customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to Informatica products like Informatica Data quality, Power Center, Informatica Cloud, and its peripheries like multiple databases, Operating system along with different other ecosystems.
What We'd Like to See
- 10+ years of experience supporting enterprise software applications.
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas and resources.
- A high degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- You possess - responsiveness, sensitivity.
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- You're advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and facing new problems and challenges.
- Your technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and when facing new problems and challenges.
- Applying your superior technical Skills to meet service request SLAs, meet and exceed customer expectations.
- As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will provide technical support for Informatica Data quality and its products.
- The Lead Technical Support Engineer will ensure our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty.
- You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service to our customers
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DN2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN