Senior Executive Assistant
Location: Redwood City, CA, USA
Job Number: 35297
Position Title: Sr Executive Assistant
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Executive Assistant
We're looking for a detail-oriented, and articulate Senior Executive Assistant with experience managing heavy calendaring, events, and travel to join our team in Redwood City. CA in a hybrid work environment.
You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
You will support the CMO and Marketing team with wide range of administrative support, be responsible for heavy calendaring and a variety of different tasks. As the schedules and our needs are constantly changing, you are able to adapt, prioritize and communicate the changes. As contributor to this team, you are dedicated to the importance of integrity, accountability and to building business relationships that support the marketing team and contribute to Informatica's growth.
Technology You'll Use
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Be a contact for the marketing department
- Learn and manage the priorities of the CMO, including heavy calendaring, events preparation and coordination with other Executive Assistants.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Submit expenses
- Participate in staff meetings; plan off-site meetings, all-hands and team events; coordinate all logistics; manage communications; track action items and important issues
What We'd Like to See
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience, preferably in a fast-paced high-tech environment
- Highly organized, proactive, result driven, individual who works with little or no supervision
- Ability to interact with senior executives as well as at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality and exercise good judgement
- Strong calendaring skills in Outlook
- Ability to balance multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Flexible and available off-office hours on occasion to get the job done.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-NB2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US