CPQ Business Systems Analyst
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Job Number: 35299
Position Title: Principal IT Business Systems Analyst
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Reporting to a Sr IT Manager in Austin, TX; you will be the lead go-to person representing IT, working with the Product owners, and collaborating with business groups in Sales, Marketing, and Global IT Development organizations, helping guide our Sales strategies for our global business.
This is a hybrid position: you will work out of the Austin Texas office a min, of 2 days per week
Technology You'll Use
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Manage vendor support, together with our global team, for project deployments and important operational issues.
- Manage and communicate the status of deliverables and risks across multiple work streams.
- Coordinate testing (with partners), reviewing test scenarios and test scripts, facilitating SIT, UAT and approval
- Create requirements documentation with appropriate approval
- Establish yourself as the lead business systems analyst providing configuration, administration and support of Informatica's CPQ business processes and Salesforce CPQ system
- Represent the IT team and work with business teams to understand the business landscape, technical guidelines and best practices
- Build relationships among the business and IT team, managing customer expectations and translating requirements into business solutions
What We'd Like to See
- Experience working with technical and non-technical individuals
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team managing a diverse portfolio of products and ongoing concurrent projects
- Google/AWS Marketplace knowledge for product configuration is a plus
- 8 years experience working as a senior level business systems analyst with extensive experience in Salesforce and CPQ
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Minimum 8 + years of Salesforce/CPQ business systems analyst experience.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: CPQ Business Systems Analyst
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-TK1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US