Senior Platform Solution Consultant
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Job Number: 35313
Position Title: Senior Solutions Consultant
Build Your Career at Informatica
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realise data-driven digital transformations that are changing the. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what's now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Senior Platform Solution Consultant
Informatica is looking for a Senior Platform Solution Architect with experience in a PreSales consulting role in data management to join our team in Sweden. You will report to the Senior Manager,PreSales
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
A Platform Solution Consultant, will engage with internal collaborators and customers to develop technical account plan/strategy and increase sales engagements to technical closure. As an important member of the sales team, you will ensure success by capturing customer use cases, designing complex technical solutions on top of Informatica Data Management Cloud, and proving technical fit. You will educate customers on the value proposition of Informatica and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud. You will contribute to others development also by mentoring and contributing to the development of shared selling assets, knowledge stores, and enablement materials. To ensure sustained revenue growth you will contribute to pipeline generation by delivering technical workshops, being active in social media promotions, developing content for external circulation, and participating in industry marketing events. You will be an important member of product development by capturing product GAPs that relate to customer solutions, staying informed about roadmap developments, and contributing to an interlock process with product management.
- Guide customers and partners through all the capabilities of our products and solutions.
- You'll serve as the owner of the technical agenda with responsibility for explaining, training, analyzing and selling the functional and technical aspects of the solution to customers. Working with Account Managers and other partners, you'll manage the technical sales cycle to ensure new business opportunities come to fruition and create revenue.
- You'll engage with customers and prospects to demonstrate our solutions and communicate the important differentiators. To set the stage for successful implementations you'll assist customers with initial product evaluations and testing. Connecting the dots between the technical requirements of a project and the our requirements is elemental to the success of this position.
Other responsibilities include the following:
- Respond promptly to customer questions with technical explanations of product features and capabilities.
- Respond to RFIs or RFPs, communicating the Informatica differentiators.
- Qualify on a technical basis any technical proposal being put forward.
- Be a technical coach to your colleagues in sales, professional services, product management and engineering.
- Prepare and deliver creative solution presentations or technical proposals.
- Coordinate creative solution demonstrations to clients and prospective customers.
- Manage technical validation activities including Proof Of Concepts.
- Support our Marketing organization and deliver content, presentation and demos on marketing events.
- At least five years of experience in a pre-sales consulting role in Enterprise software solutions (Data Integration, Data Quality, MDM, B2B, Business Intelligence, Cloud, ESB, Databases), using Informatica products.
- Experience preparing proposals and responses to ITTs.
- Experience managing Proof Of Concept activities on customer premises.
- Communicate a technical message with business relevance to a non-technical audience and a technical audience.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
- Work as part of a virtual team in delivering a proposal.
- Technical and business awareness.
- fluently in Swedish and English.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Platform Solution Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MJ1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockholm, SE