Senior Public Relations Manager, EMEA
Location: Maidenhead SL6, UK
Job Number: 35343
Position Title: Senior Manager, Public Relations
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Public Relations Manager (UK)
We're looking for a Senior PR Manager candidate with experience in strategic external communications centred around expertise, product PR and media relations to join our team in Maidenhead, UK.
You will report to the Vice President of Corporate Communications based in the US
You will be a contributor in strengthening Informatica's data management cloud leadership among important partners including data leaders, channel partners, media and industry influencers.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- You will focus on Informatica's largest three EMEA markets— UK, Germany and France, while also being the important contact for the entire region.
- Lead EMEA-wide coordination of PR programmes, in synch with the global PR strategy and local market requirements.
- Provide corporate communications counsel, collaborate across teams, including regional marketing leaders, social media, and employee communications.
- Support major product launch announcements and updates, strengthening our product improvement and company leadership.
- Develop press materials including press releases, pitch letters, Q&As, media alerts, speaking points and presentations.
- Handle a range of media relations, both directly and through agency support, to secure trade and business media coverage. Respond to media inquiries, identify news angles, and staff executive interviews.
What We'd Like to See
- Demonstrated skill in building relationships with top-tier technology and business reporters and editors.
- Experience preparing and supporting executive spokespersons for media interviews.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to achieving results.
- Expertise of software enterprise markets, and specifically data related or cloud industry.
- 7+ years public relations work experience.
- Experience managing PR programme across multiple EMEA countries.
- Experience supporting a comprehensive, strategic media relations programme.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Public Relations Manager, EMEA
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MJ2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB