Senior IT Business Engagement Manager
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35344
Position Title: Senior IT Project Manager
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior IT Business Engagement Manager
We're looking for an Senior IT Business Engagement Manager candidate with experience in IT Consulting or Operations, to join our team in Bangalore.
You will report to Director of Information Technology.
Technology You'll Use
IT Consulting or Operations
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Develop long-term working relationships with important partners to understand evolving business issues and requirements, understand upstream and downstream possible effects and dependencies, ensuring important solutions are implemented and coordinated
- Identify creative, latest, and creative solutions to meet our challenges
- Create regular interlock meetings with key business unit leaders in the APAC/India region, document meeting minutes and action items, and track to completion
- Identify business pain points and project needs, communicate existing IT services and capabilities to address those needs, or translate our requirements to facilitate conversations with IT technical leaders for new solutions
- Function as the primary point of contact for issue escalation in the India region and engage those who can quickly resolve those issues
- Work with the IT Product Managers to prioritize business work requests
- Collaborate with the Senior Principal Engagement Manager to build customer portfolios including roadmaps
What We'd Like to See
- 5+ years in IT Consulting or Operations
- 5+ years leading delivery of business portfolios or programs across IT or another technical department
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, business, or project management discipline or equivalent experience
- Project Management certification (PMP, PRINCE) and Agile (e.g., APM, CSM, PMI-ACP,CSPO) certification.
- Excellent at presenting technology solutions to both partners and the IT technical team
- Understand business processes and technology integration
- Proficient at project tracking through Jira, assigning tasks, holding cross functional teams accountable to deadlines, providing business communication to all levels
- Technical knowledge of IT supported applications (Morpheus, VMWare, AWS, Azure, OCI, GCP, and Kurbernetes)
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycles (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution capabilities
- Oversee Operational Duties of Staff
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior IT Business Engagement Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DN2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN