Lead Software Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35353
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer IT Applications
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Lead Software Engineer - Bangalore India
We're looking for a Lead Software Engineer (UI) with experience in user interface large-scale distributed enterprise application to join our Cloud Data Integration team in Bangalore, India.
You will report to the Director, Software Development.
Technology You'll Use
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
What We'd Like to See
- Investigate, design, and develop the features individually or with a small team, compose and review the feature design documents
- Provide detailed estimates of projects and meet project schedules
- Work with QA team to ensure minimal regressions and comprehensive customer-centric testing and review QA test specifications
- Collaborate closely with User Experience and Visual Experience team and implement POC's as needed.
- Mentor junior engineers on technical, architectural, design and related issues
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative; willing to mentor and develop others
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and release management techniques
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with cloud application development, deployment, operation, and support preferred
- Supervises Operational Duties of Staff
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to achieve the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and improve their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 84 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to guide data-led digital transformation. www.informatica.com. Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Cloud First. Data Always™
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN