Senior Salesforce Administrator
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35353
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer IT Applications
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Salesforce Administrator - Bangalore India
We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator with experience in Salesforce Administration, Configuration to join our IT Apps team in Bangalore, India.
You will report to the Senior Manager, IT Apps.
What We'd Like to See
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- 7 or more years of total experience with at least 5 in Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Admin with five years of Salesforce experience.
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture with demonstrated In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints present in atleast one of the Salesforce clouds.
- Business / Process understanding of at least one of Salesforce Modules (Sales, Service, CPQ)
- Data management abilities
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Experience managing, triaging and resolving user submitted issues via ticketing system(s)
- Verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with business stakeholders, the technical challenges and technical solutions in a business friendly language.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Provide administration and configuration expertise, and assist with application support for apps on Salesforce.com
- General Administration including page layouts, field additions, permissions.
- Advanced Administration including triggers, S-controls, workflow, validation rules.
- Develop workflows
- Deploy code to test and production environments based on release notes and execute pre/post deployment steps
- Provide updates based on build statuses and communicate risks and track the mitigations to closure
- Refresh of Sandboxes
- Update to runbook
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Enable automation of commonly performed tasks
- Execute administration tasks based on the governance principles laid out by Informatica architects
- Exposure to Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and the Salesforce.com API's.
- Handle basic Salesforce.com administration tasks including user management, access management, profile and permission set management.
- Handle data migration tasks like uploads, upsert & data backups.
- Good understanding of development & release procedures, upgrade cycle, and best practices to develop on the Force.com platform.
- Exposure of DevOps, CI/CD Process and code versioning systems like Github.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to achieve the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and improve their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 84 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to guide data-led digital transformation. www.informatica.com. Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Cloud First. Data Always™
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Salesforce Administrator
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SP3
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN