Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35419
Position Title: Manager, Tax
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
We're looking for a Tax Manager with experience in U.S. corporate income tax compliance and U.S. GAAP income tax provision, to join our team in Bangalore, India.
You will report to our Senior Director, Tax.
You will assist the U.S. federal and state income tax returns process, supporting the U.S. GAAP income tax provision, and leading ad-hoc projects.
Technology You'll Use
US Corp Tax, Tax Research Software, ASC 740
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Help with the process of gathering, and reviewing the income tax provision under ASC 740 (formerly FAS 109) including the reconciliation of income tax balance sheet accounts, consideration of deferred tax accounting, assessments of uncertain tax positions, and evaluation of the tax rate.
- Manage the preparation and review of the U.S. federal and state corporate income tax return process, help with local tax return filings, and other business-related filings – ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain internal controls consistent with our SOX procedures.
- Manage regulatory tax audits including drafting responses, researching tax technical issues, quantifying exposures, and implementing future preventative controls.
- Identify and document opportunities for process improvements.
- Establish long-term working relationships with tax team members, partners, and third-party advisors.
- Facilitate collaboration between the India-based tax team members and the broader tax team, including mentoring and developing junior members.
What We'd Like to See
- High proficiency with tax research software (BNA or CCH)
- Experience using CSC Corptax
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 11+ years of Corporate Income Tax/or public accounting experience in U.S. Tax
- 4+ years of leadership or management experience
- Working knowledge of ASC 740 (formerly FAS 109)
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- Manages operational responsibilities of staff or individual contributors
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to achieve the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and improve their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 84 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to guide data-led digital transformation. www.informatica.com. Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Cloud First. Data Always™
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Tax
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MR2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN