Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 35431
Position Title: Accountant
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
We are looking for a Analyst to assist the Treasurer and Treasury Manager in a wide range of areas across Treasury. The focus in this role will be to support Cash Management- bank administration, forecasting, reporting, payments, and investments in addition to ad-hoc assignments in other Treasury responsibilities.
You will report to our Treasurer and Head of Real Estate and Workplace
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Support daily cash management, including analysis of funds availability, transaction processing, and assist with intercompany settlement strategies.
- Support Monthly/Quarterly Global Cash Flow forecasting process.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reporting, including global cash reporting, global bank fee analysis.
- Support Accounting with monthly and quarterly end close activities.
- Assist on maintenance of TMS system to support record changes, including bank account updates user access.
- Support maintenance of bank account structure, including bank signatories, Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation, banking portal administration and user access requests.
- Provide support in other Treasury projects as needed.
- Help identify and implement improvements in Treasury processes.
- Participate in internal/external audits and ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Environmental part of ESG: Auditable regular tracking of Informatica's electricity, natural gas, h2o, and waste for reporting.
- Audit regular key metrics for compliance, card access, security etc. to insure Informatica's Real Estate team is meeting its documented requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in either Economics, Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- 3+ years of general accounting and finance experience in a multinational company.
- Interest in learning about Treasury and Banking Broad understanding of banking services, documentation, standard methodologies, clearing systems, and payment technologies a plus.
- Interested in learning about Corporate Real Estate and the importance of driving ESG projects within Real Estate and Workplace (REW)
- Must have technical skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with ERP systems and Treasury Management Systems.
- Comfortable and interested in learning new IT systems and process creation..
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to achieve the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and improve their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 84 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to guide data-led digital transformation. www.informatica.com. Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Cloud First. Data Always™
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Treasury Analyst
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MR2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN