Senior Information Security Analyst
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 35443
Position Title: Sr Information Security Analyst
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Information Security Analyst. Dublin
We're looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst candidate with experience in Security Operations, Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, and Incident Response, to join our team in Dublin (Hybrid role).
You will report to the Information Security SOC Manager
You will monitor infiltration attempts, analyse logs and ensure that infiltration attempts are identified and dealt promptly. The Senior Information Security Analyst will help evolve the team to be more efficient through streamlined response, documentation and remediation activities. You will analyse security events and conduct incident response and investigations while also helping security analysts in building our detection and response capabilities.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Conduct complex investigations, RCA, determine if countermeasures are necessary, and escalate cases.
- Perform threat hunting to identify potential compromise and identify Indicators Of Compromise.
- Provide recommendations on security best practices and look for opportunities to improve security posture.
- Oversee daily SOC operations, train SOC analysts on new process, and act as a technical contact for SOC analysts.
- Collaborate with security engineers/architects, and Infrastructure/Applications teams to investigate security incidents and provide prevention solutions for cyber threats.
- Responsible for Security Incident Management, Security Trend/Gap review, Vulnerability Management, Risk Assessment of External Domains and the support of SOC Maturity assessment and recommendations.
- Responsible for SOC Proof Of Concept and share the results with SOC management, and take Lead on SOC projects.
What We'd Like to See
- CEH, CompTIA Security+, CCNA, Qualys or other security certification.
- Understanding of the threat landscape, latest trends, and the ability to incorporate this understanding into daily security monitoring.
- Experience querying across large datasets to understand complex and difficult.
- Investigate and evaluate network traffic, read, and interpret logs and packet captures.
- Knowledge on basic coding practices to support task automation.
- Knowledge of Cyber threat intelligence and information security Domains and concepts.
- Good knowledge with OSINT tools and datasets, current cyber threats, trends, attack lifecycle, and different Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs).
- Understanding of and ability to explain Security Response processes to SOC analysts.
- Practical experience with the following Security technologies:SIEM, UTM/Firewalls, Endpoint Detection and Response, Email Analysis/Phishing, User/Network Behaviour Analysis, Vulnerability Management Solutions.
- Understand threat analysis models like MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Information Security Analyst
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-IĆ1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE