Web Visual and UX Designer
Location: United States
Job Number: 35498
Position Title: Principal Online Marketing Specialist
Reporting to the Group Vice President - Marketing, As the Web Visual and UX Designer, you will work remotely to shape the design system for our corporate website experience, and increase audience-centric paths to deepen engagement and increase site conversion. The Web Visual and UX Designer will collaborate with our branding and web development teams to develop plans and plans to enhance the website's user experience across their entire web interaction, whether they are a first-time visitor, repeat visitor or existing customer. This is the role for you if you're passionate about how data informs design and user experience principles to create a cohesive and connected digital experience, tailored to an array of visitor profiles. This
What You'll Do
- Develop a captivating and cohesive design experience for our corporate global and localized websites, that delights and excites customers
- Conduct user research, and deliver best practices in User-Centered (UCD), information architecture, and interaction design, tailored to serve multiple segments
- Evolve a design system that elevates our brand and supports demand generation; provide design and UX input to our web CMS component library, ensuring design consistency, accessibility, and reusability
- Develop wireframes, page designs, and prototypes to support web, landing pages, interactive components and owned properties
- Work with web developers and web content merchandising colleagues to design experiments targeted to collecting feedback on user behavior, and use that information to further improve the website design and user experience
- Bachelor's degree in design or related discipline. Master's degree.
- 10+ years experience in digital and website design, building and using industry best practices for b2b digital demand generation
- Demonstrated experience working with business goals/KPI's improving (traffic growth, engagement, conversions)
- Demonstrated experience developing design guidelines and specifications, and in managing ongoing governance to ensure consistency
- A portfolio that shows your design experience creating user-centered design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes) and solid visual designs (mockups and style guides)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision with experience building a pattern library or design systems
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and creating user flows, tailored to personas and their buying paths
What Does Success Look Like?
- Metrics-driven approach to continuous improvement with the ability to put insights into design and user flow actionExperienced with innovation, experimentation and reinvention
- Program management and design that results in a recognized, modern B2B website that reflects Informatica's leadership and branding, delivers personalized customer experiences, and guides web-to-lead growth.
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Experience Manager or similar web content management systems, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most important assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to improve business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
#LI-RemoteAt Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Web Visual and UX Designer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-TK1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US