Location: United States
Job Number: 35544
Position Title: Sr Search Engine Optimization Analyst
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
SEO Specialist/Analyst- remote
We're looking for an SEO Specialist/Analyst candidate with experience in SEO, SEM and web analytics to join our team in a hybrid or remote capacity.
You will report to the Creative Services Organization.
You will be responsible for developing our overall SEO strategy, working with our Search Director and our Senior SEM Manager. The Search specialist will driving several duties such as coordination of our SEO content plans, link building, and keyword strategy.
Technologies you will use
Search and Web tools including, or similar to SEMrush, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Ahrefs, Spyfu, Google Ads, Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, WebTrends, Optimizely, FullStory, etc.
Here's What You'll Do
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword & competitor research to guide our content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g., link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Collaborate with social media, PPC teams, campaigns, product marketing, content teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Develop and implement learning agenda with continuous A/B testing and landing page optimization to improve conversion
- Strong, technical, communication and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and strategic thinking with orientation to conversion optimization.
- Self-directed, deadline-oriented and demonstrated ability to execute effectively with a strong solutions and results orientation.
- Passion for innovation, experimentation, and reinvention.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business or related field Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Demonstrated expertise of technical SEO fundamentals and how they interplay with website technology, architecture, and content to deliver outstanding organic search performance
- Ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decision-making, and measure outcomes.
- Crisp presentation skills including communication of data
- Strong Word, PowerPoint, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets))
- Experience with Regular Expressions &/or Analytics tools
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: SEO Specialist
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AP1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US