Senior Executive Assistant
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Job Number: 35554
Position Title: Sr Executive Assistant
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Executive Assistant
We're looking for a Senior Executive Assistant candidate with experience in calendar management, travel booking, and event planning, to join our team in Lake Forest.
You will report to the SVP, Global Professional Services.
We are looking for someone to come into the office 1-2 days a week. The office is right next to the East Lake Forest Metra train stop.
You will provide primary support to the SVP, Informatica Professional Services, SVP, Customer Success and other executives as designated. We ask that you have an in-depth knowledge of company operations and procedures to handle details of a confidential and important nature. You are the central contact to oversee operating practices to ensure we are being efficient.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Manage all staff and departmental meetings including quarterly all-hands & off-sites, including heavy calendaring and scheduling needs.
- Coordinate complicated, domestic and international, travel arrangements including agendas, flights & hotel details.
- Plan and coordinate departmental functions and special events.
- File and track expense reports & budgetary requirements.
- Help with the operational aspects of the business such as reporting.
- Collect and prepare information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
- Prepare presentation materials for board of director meetings.
- Make high-level sensitive contacts inside and outside the company.
- Travel to organizational events is necessary, up to 20%.
What We'd Like to See
- Work on problems of diverse scope where requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercise judgment within generally defined practices in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Ability to exercise absolute discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work, strong time management skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Professional certification or equivalent experience working with senior level executives within and outside our organization, and experience with customers, vendors, visitors, and other dignitaries.equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most important assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to improve business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KD1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chicago, Illinois US