Senior Analyst - SEC Reporting and Technical Finance and Accounting
Multiple Locations: California, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • United States
Job Number: 35654
Position Title: Sr Financial Reporting Analyst
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Informatica is looking for a Senior Analyst-SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting with experience in accounting and SEC reporting to join our team in Redwood City Office.
You will report to Manager of External Reporting and Technical Accounting
As a Senior Analyst-SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting, you will manage the preparation and filing of all external financial reporting documents and accounting for all equity-based transactions. Additionally, this role partners with the Technical Accounting side of the team, occasionally participating in technical accounting analysis of or unusual transactions, or recently issued accounting updates.
What You'll Do
- Support our SEC financial reporting process, including quarterly and annual reporting (Form 10-Q, 10-K), earnings releases, and other financial reporting.
- Prepare and maintain supporting schedules and documentation for SEC filings, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement and statements of stockholders' equity.
- Help with stock-based compensation accounting and forecast.
- Evaluate applicability of with new accounting standards, those that impact financial reporting.
- Help with analyzing technical accounting and financial reporting issues, assessing impact to organization, formalizing positions, and recommendations, writing accounting memos and ensure reporting compliance, and providing necessary training to accounting team and foreign finance teams.
- Ensure compliance with procedures related to financial reporting, leases, and equity following SOX requirements.
- Work with numerous individuals both inside and outside our company, including the external auditors, to address and resolve accounting issues.
- Help with special projects and ad-hoc requests (e.g. – M&A due diligence, purchase accounting, post-acquisition integrations, assist accounting team).
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and 2 years of related experience.
- 2 years recent Big 4 public accounting with SEC and technology company focus.
- CPA or CPA candidate..
- A understanding of accounting, internal controls, auditing techniques and methodology.
- Advanced Microsoft excel (can perform complex functions) skills.
- Experience with SOX and internal control over financial reporting.
What We'd Like to See
- Hands on SEC experience.
- Working knowledge of systems such as Workiva, E*TRADE or Oracle Cloud.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most important assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to promote business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
City: San Francisco
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Analyst - SEC Reporting and Technical Finance and Accounting
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Hybrid
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KS1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US