Director, Digital Customer Experience
Multiple Locations: United States • Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Number: 35680
Position Title: Director, Customer Success Mgmt - Digital
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Director, Digital Customer Experience
We're looking for a Director, Digital Customer Experience candidate with experience in Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, Salesforce, and Adobe to join our team in North America.
You will report to the VP, Digital Experience.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Build & Support Digital Journey nurture campaigns.
- Create and execute programs across various channels in Marketo – Email, Web, In-Products Nurture, Field events, Webinars, etc.
- Manage and curate existing customers to drive business growth, customer value, satisfaction, and retention within the assigned accounts.
- Work with SME's and COE owners in defining Customer Journeys for different IDMC services across Onboard -> Adopt - > Expand and Renew Segments
- Work alongside COE/Enablement to propose optimization on any automated communications, processes, dashboards, or workflows in which the digital experience relies on
- Work with content stake holders to identify the content required for nurturing and map it to the customer journey milestones.
- Learn from customer success managers how processes currently work and daily responsibilities flow to better assist your accounts in case of need.
- Provide operational support for campaign buildout and execution (e.g., landing pages, templates, forms, workflows, list building, etc.)
- Own campaigns from end-to-end: managing build, segmentation, planning, execution, and reporting.
- Optimize campaigns through continuous A/B testing
- Report on performance results, analyze traffic patterns, and optimize for seasonality and relevance.
- Lead the end-to-end strategy and business requirements for configuration and implementation of journey orchestration automation workflows, and campaigns.
- In-depth experience with managing other digital marketing channels.
- Deep expertise in Post sales nurturing automation processes, including engagement and campaign management.
- Ability to develop a comprehensive content delivery calendar across channels, segments, and events.
- Knowledge of interface and data flow between marketing automation tools (Marketo), Journey Builder, and CRMs is required.
What We'd Like to See
- You utilize your program execution skills to develop effective, compelling, and differentiated campaigns that drive product adoption and business outcomes
- Holistic approach to deliver insights to stakeholders and help them make better data driven decisions to impact pipeline and revenue.
- 12+ years of experience working in an enterprise-grade marketing automation platform (Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, Salesforce, Adobe)
- Deep understanding of lead lifecycle nurturing campaigns
- Project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timelines, dependencies, and risk factors.
- Lead an offshore marketing automation team.
- Some baseline knowledge of digital marketing channels and strong in demand generation experience
- Experience with multiple journey orchestration platforms would be a plus.
- Good understanding of CDP platforms and its operations.
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Marketo Certified Expert certification preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant professional experience
- Routinely a manager of managers
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Digital Customer Experience
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SD1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US