Sales Director, Cloud Integration
Location: United States
Job Number: 36171
Position Title: Director, Field Sales
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Sales Director, Cloud Integration - Remote
Directly manages field sales specialists, and/or subordinate field sales management staff, within a geographic, industry, or product-specific alignment. Accountable for the sales of particular product lines or the entire product suite of the organization, as applicable to the role held. This role uses leadership and sales experience to manage the entire sales cycle and help their team achieve sales objectives.
You will report to the VP of Sales Specialist.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Develops and manages to a strategic and comprehensive business plan for the assigned territory/region, to be delivered upon by direct report sales staff.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting and delivering on regular quarterly revenue targets.
- Holds self and team accountable for timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
- Spends significant time with direct reports visiting existing customers and building new customer relationships.
- Develops and maintains relationships with sales process stakeholders within Informatica and develops Partner relationships within the assigned sales region.
- Partakes in quota setting process for team members.
- Collaborate with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly.
- Nurture career development, managing performance, and pay discussions of team members.Directly manages a team of sales specialist assigned accounts that are complex in nature. May manage subordinate sales leaders who also have field sales teams.
- Financial targets held by you will typically be larger than lesser-scoped field sales management roles. (The size of leader's quota may be relative to complexity and nature of account set and overall business opportunity in the territory managed.)
What We'd Like to See
- Uses expert leadership skill in collaboration and prioritization to direct and influence operations and results in the sales region or team(s).
- Can set and drive strategic initiatives in the functional area, as well as influencing at higher tiers of the organization.
- Expert-level industry knowledge and understanding of a customer's decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Adept at C-level audience presentations, financial acumen, negotiation, executive presence, and mentoring/coaching of subordinate managers and sales staff.
- Independently determines approach to managing team and daily operations.
- Motivating, positive presence and the ability to lead and compel others to achieve objectives.
- Creates an environment that promotes the identification and development of talent, as well as planning for future talent needs of the organization.
- Expert level functional knowledge in the sale of hybrid software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- Prefer ETL, ELT or Change Data Capture experience.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant professional experience
- Routinely a manager of managers
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Director, Cloud Integration
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-NB2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US