Cloud Integration Sales Specialist (Central/Remote)
Multiple Locations: Illinois, USA • Kansas City, MO, USA • Minnesota, USA • Missouri, USA • Oklahoma, USA • Texas, USA
Job Number: 36172
Position Title: Sales Specialist 4
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Cloud Integration Sales Specialist - Central/Remote
Sell complex technical products and services. This would typically be a limited number of our products, typically a technology or those that are strategic in nature. Typically specialize in a single product or product line, and carries an overlay quota. Generally not account-assigned; called into accounts as opportunities are identified and may work with account-assigned sales account managers to close sale. May manage and coordinate the sales and technical team to support the sale of the company's products. This seller should have an understanding of integration technology, develop and present sales proposals and partner with our Technical solutions team to understand the customer's technical requirements. This is a field sales position where extensive travel to the customer's location is regularly expected and key to the performance of the role.
You will report to the Cloud Regional Director.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Partners with sales account managers, pre-sales consultants, Partner Sales staff, and professional services colleagues to unlock the total addressable market for Informatica's IPaas offering. This role will require building relationships with key decision-makers in all organizations.
- Promote opportunity creation, deal progression, and closure of new business within defined account segmentation; This is a 100% hunting role.
- Build a go-to-market strategy by identifying pipeline gains within whitespace accounts
- Navigates a complex, enterprise sales environment to understand customer needs and promote/develop business propositions for their specialist area of our product portfolio.
- Use account planning and management skills to address customer needs and with competitive solutions.
- Follow up on leads generated by business development, inside sales, marketing and partners and qualify the funnel of opportunities, and create new pipeline by prospecting efforts.
- Documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc).
- Establish relationships with channel and Ecosystem partners to evangelize the Cloud Integration business
- Partner with other sales specialist within Informatica.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting and regular quarterly revenue delivery for specialist product area.
- Identifies and defines use cases for Informatica products.
What We'd Like to See
- Experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization who resolves wide ranges of issues in creative ways.
- Demonstrated experience using industry knowledge and understanding of a customer's decision-making process, goals, strategies, and our goals.
- Presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Experience with the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Enthusiastic and leads and compels others to get on board.
- Build consultative effectiveness and establish trust with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of cloud deployment of software solutions, Integrations, ETL, ELT, Application Integration, Data Warehousing, Database, and Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. We do that by creating an inclusive culture that celebrates and supports diversity. So, if your experience aligns but doesn't exactly match every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly who we need to fuel our future with innovative ideas and a thriving culture.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Integration Sales Specialist (Central/Remote)
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-TK1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chicago, Illinois US