Solutions Architect- Data Integration
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 36198
Position Title: Sr Customer Success Technologist
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Solutions Architect- Data Integration
We're looking for a Solutions Architect candidate with experience in IDMC Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration, Cloud Data Quality, to join our team in Bangalore.
You will report to the Manager, Customer Success Architect.
We're looking for experience in Pre-sales or Post-sales consulting role, preferably in Enterprise software solutions (Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration and knowledge of Cloud Integration Hub, Mass Ingestions and Cloud Integration Hub) to join our team. Customer Success Management (CSM) organization focusing on our Cloud-First Cloud-Native and Data 4.0 strategy..
Technology You'll Use
IDMC Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration, Cloud Data Quality, Cloud Mass Ingestion, Data Engineering Integration Scripting experience in Windows and UNIX
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- You would provide architecture and design, use case development, and solution implementation advice.
- You would also work with our Professional Services team and have a seamless handoff for broader service engagements. Partner with Product/Engineering Teams to understand the best recommendations to design a solution OR provide valuable feedback to them to better align our product to customer needs.
- You'll serve as a counselor and adviser to customers and a technical coach to co-workers, providing guidance throughout the Post-sales engagement. Since the CSM team is responsible for Product Adoption and Renewal Protection, your role assumes importance for Informatica's success.
- Deliver compelling architectural blueprints, best practices, expert sessions, and scoped implementations to influence the strategic direction of customer adoption and lead customers through solution design for our SAAS products.
- Participating in the continuous improvement of Informatica products by making technical contributions and by providing important updates from the field; collaborating with Customer Support and Engineering/Product Management.
What We'd Like to See
- Be a technical coach to your colleagues in the customer success team.
- Prepare and deliver unique solution presentations or technical proposals.
- Compose and publish external facing whitepapers, artifacts, case studies, architectural blueprints, blog posts, and articles for technical/industry publications.
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering/Technology
- 7+ years of experience with one or more Informatica products in – IDMC Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration, Cloud Data Quality, Cloud Mass Ingestion
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Solutions Architect- Data Integration
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-PS1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN