Senior Account Executive - Federal System Integrator
Location: Virginia, USA
Job Number: 36219
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Senior Account Executive, Federal System Integrators
The Account Manager directly sells enterprise software solutions across the range of our products and guides incremental license and subscription revenue. You will develop the relationship within assigned accounts/territory and maximize Informatica's footprint within them.
Account Executives collaborate with other teams, including pre-sales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance, and customer support, and external parties such as GSI's and Channel Partners. This is a field sales position where extensive travel to the customer's location is expected and important to the performance of the role. Travel is up to and may exceed 50%, based on our needs.
You will report to the Senior Director, Field Sales.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Expand sales within existing large customer accounts while building relationships with decision-makers.
- Develop a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the value/benefits of Informatica's solutions to customer requirements.
- Documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments).
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop a plan for the accounts, including events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
What We'd Like to See
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and our goals to resolve complex issues in creative ways.
- Deep industry knowledge of a customer's decision-making process, goals, strategies, and our goals.
- Complete, "big-picture" understanding of the business and technical contexts of main accounts.
- Exudes leadership on account set and compels others to get on board.
- Great at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of selling SaaS, Data Warehousing, Database, and Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- Promote Informatica's products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicize success stories.
- Provide customer feedback to team members for product, systems, and process improvements.
- At this level, incumbents will have expert-level knowledge of selling our products and services.
- Assigned accounts will be of the most complex nature and will take a strategic salesperson who is used to working with larger organizations
- Account Executives sell-to and work with executive-level customer decision makers, including up to CXO levels.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Account Executive - Federal System Integrator
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KD1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Reston, Virginia US