Business Development Representative
Multiple Locations: United States • Austin, TX, USA
Job Number: 36228
Position Title: Business Development Manager
Business Development Representative
At Informatica, we are an enterprise software company and we have a vision – to create a world where every organization's data is poised for greatness, empowered to deliver outcomes of unprecedented brilliance, at a scale never imagined. We've earned countless awards and recognition including Microsoft Partner of the Year and named a leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants. Are you looking to launch into an exciting Sales career? Join our team to help thousands of customers conquer the impossible with data.
Here's What You'll Do:
- Market Informatica's products and services by applying a multi-channel approach to engage new prospects and existing customers
- Produce discovery meetings with prospects and customers to source and qualify opportunities that will be transitioned to field sales to progress towards close
- Work towards well-defined sales support goals based on results stemming from established processes for supporting the discovery and qualification of our solution opportunities
- Collaborate well with others, in person and remotely, to achieve team or individual sales goals
- Aspire for growth distinguished by levels of sales proficiency and technical certification
What Does Success Look Like?
- Appetite to succeed and grow your career in sales
- Conceptualize the importance and role that data plays in an organization when it comes to the hybrid deployment of software solutions such as Data Warehousing, Databases, and Business Intelligence needs and challenges
- Coupled with technical context for strategizing go-to-market plans for assigned accounts
- 1+ year relevant sales experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce & LinkedIn Navigator
Nice to Have
- Experience working as field overlay
- Sales & software certifications
- BA/BS degree
What's in It for You?
- Stellar enablement program that will set you up for success as a Sales professional at Informatica
- Work for a company that's a leader in everything data and a leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Participate in our Career Pathing Program to help you enhance your career and unleash your potential
- Great compensation package with the opportunity to overachieve in commissionable earnings
- Robust benefits package: Health benefits, 401K, Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs and Paid Parental Leave which includes adoption
- Diversity Programs
- Be a part of a global team
Our goal has been and will always be to build a fun, diverse, and inclusive workforce that enables all team members to unleash their potential. We want Informatica to be a place that you can enjoy and call home – apply now!
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Representative
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KD1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US