Associate Real Estate Specialist
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 36249
Position Title: Associate Real Estate Specialist
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
We are looking for an Associate to assist on real estate analyses, reporting and dashboard.
You will report to Manager, Real Estate and Workplace
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Reporting and Analysis (50%)Prepare monthly portfolio and ad hoc reports and analysis.Prepare monthly data integrity tracker.Maintain and modify reports and dashboards for cross-functional teams.Collaborate with other functions to prepare department level reports.Generate lease accounting calculations and reports from lease administration database.Assist in managing E-suite portfolio. Data Integrity (50%)Ensure all data structure, documents and invoices in our lease administration database are accurate.Standardize and quality check the data in our lease administration database and workplace management system.Review monthly lease, critical dates, rent and rent income reports to ensure correct information captured.Assist in resolving critical issues by researching and analyzing information about financials, lease terms and other relevant items.Cross-check and review work of lease administration vendor to ensure quality and accuracy of lease data.Research and analyze clauses within commercial lease contracts.
- Attention to detail
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of real estate terminology and accounting concepts
- Bachelor's degree in either Economics, Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- 1+ years of experience in handling lease administration database
- Must have technical skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Must have tool experience with Lease administration software and PowerBI
- Comfortable and interested in learning new IT systems and process creation..
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Real Estate Specialist
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MR2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN