Informatica Domain Expert Architect
Location: United States
Job Number: 36289
Position Title: Domain Expert Architect
Domain Expert Architect
The Domain Expert Architect provides an in-depth knowledge of Informatica specific product domains in combination with field sales teams, prospects, partners, customers, and team members. Promote and enhance Informatica's reputation across all industry departments as a trusted advisor for the supported domain. Ties value to technical solutions for customers to expand the landing, adoption, expansion, and renewal of represented domain solutions. Navigates quickly evolving markets, environments, and unsettled technology landscapes to establish us as a leader in the subject domain area. This is a remote role reporting to our Sr Director Product Marketing - Data Governance Solutions
Position Location: Remote, United States
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Partners with sales, pre-sales, and marketing to communicate the value of subject product domain with emphasis on business-impacts of the solution.
- Leads conversations with the customer on subject domain expertise to Land, Adopt/Expand product footprints, and Retain customers.
- Support field enablement to develop and deliver compelling content
- Collaborate with field marketing to promote designated product domain.
- Provide competitive intelligence by grasp of the competition and marketplace for the subject product domain.
- Research, communicate competitive offerings in evolving solution areas
- Support main partner firms in enablement, sales, and marketing activities for a product domain
- Understand customer capacity requirements to assist sales teams with pricing and packaging complex, multi-product deal package
- Conduct interactive sales workshops with prospects to uncover need and align solutions in compelling ways
- Produce qualitative and quantitative business cases to support complex enterprise sales cycles.
- Documentation within CRM / Marketing software, as applicable, of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments)
- At this level, incumbents are expected to lead the discussion with customer decision makers in the subject product domain area at senior executive and CXO levels.
- Communicate with main team members at senior executive levels on new trends in subject domain area
- Bring solutions to more complex business problems with both domain-related and more broad company product suite offerings.
- Use a sales CRM to manage the sales pipeline and record information on prospects.
What We'd Like to See
- Holds broad expertise or unique knowledge to contribute to development of our goals in creative ways.
- Industry knowledge of a customer's decision-making process, goals, strategies, and our goals.
- Exhibits confidence and expertise with presentations at all levels of customer engagement.
- Hold a complete understanding and articulate upon the business and technical contexts of main accounts.
- Lead by example on accounts and compels others to get on board.
- Mentor others at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
This is a remote role.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- 15+ years of relevant professional experienceMUST HAVEExperience in a sales/selling organization,Experience with overlay sales.Must have hands-on experience with INFA PowerCenter
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. We do that by creating an inclusive culture that celebrates and supports diversity. So, if your experience aligns but doesn't exactly match every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly who we need to fuel our future with innovative ideas and a thriving culture.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most important assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Informatica Domain Expert Architect
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-TK1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US