Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 36295
Position Title: Development Architect
Job Description – Machine Learning Architect
Informatica is on a journey to leverage generative AI to simplify cloud data management. Machine Learning Architect will be responsible for driving the overall architecture and pipelines to enable Machine Learning engineers to build, train and deploy Models at scale across multiple cloud services providers in a cloud agnostic manner. This role is highly visible and critical to leapfrog Informatica’s AI journey.
- Drive architecture and design for AI and ML related model pipelines, and services
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional internal teams, including stakeholders, to identify opportunities for developing end-to-end AI architectures for diverse industry scenarios.
- Passion for applying state-of-the art AI algorithms to real-world problems.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in AI and related fields, evaluate new developments and technologies for potential integration into existing and future architecture
- Responsible for providing solutions that foster ML Engineer developer productivity.
- Lead the development and deployment of machine learning models, deep learning algorithms, and other AI/ML techniques. Ensure best practices for model training, testing, and validation are followed.
- Understanding of overall architecture of Transformer models, including LLMs.
- Deep experience building and scaling platform centric infrastructure is desired.
- Experience in building and scaling ML Ops pipelines with good understanding of ML registry and versioning.
- Familiarity with modern techniques for Language Understanding, and other Machine Learning and AI technologies
- Working well with local and global team of engineers, researchers, and product managers.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with focus on AI and machine learning.
- 7+ years of industry and research experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Experience with AWS, Google or Azure is Required
- Experience and understanding of modern ML pipelines using Kubeflow, KServe, Hugging Face, and similar toolkits is preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: ML Architect
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DN1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN