Customer Success Manager
Location: United States
Job Number: 36300
Position Title: Senior Customer Success Mgr
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Informatica is always looking for experienced individuals to join our team. This is not a current opening, but we regularly have opportunities available for Success Manager, and we encourage interested candidates to apply so you can be considered once this role is available.
Customer Success Manager - Remote
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of Informatica customers from purchase to renewal and growth throughout their lifecycle. Through the CSM partnership, Informatica's customers derive maximum value from their investment, including accelerated timelines and realization of business goals. The Customer Success role has a direct impact on the growth of the company as we seek to maintain our customer base and reduce risk. Additionally, the Customer Success Manager specializes in a region and/or industry to speak the customer language and aligns directly to business drivers for data excellence. The Customer Success Manager engages with our customers' IT and Business Sponsors and builds relationships to help customers progress on their data journey.
The ideal Success Manager has a background in enterprise applications, data management, consulting and/or industry skills that enables them to speak the customer language.
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Assess the reasons for customer investment in the platform, clearly articulate and document customer business objectives and success criteria.
- Partner with the Informatica Sales team to facilitate seamless transfer of knowledge gathered during the sales cycle and continue working with the Account Team to drive customer value
- Understand the customer's Informatica implementation and use data management experience to provide best practices and act as an advocate for the services available on the Informatica Data Management Cloud.
- Use past experiences to guide customers through their implementation journey and provide governance and change management plans based on the customer's needs
- Proactively identify risks and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan
- Create a comprehensive customer facing adoption path and roadmap showing the current state, target future state, timeline, and enablement plan.
- Build and cultivate executive-level relationships with the customer's IT and business executive leadership, sponsors, and decision-makers to solidify our partnership and demonstrate Informatica's dedication to a successful program.
- Utilize Informatica data and analytics platforms to assess customer utilization of Informatica products. Diagnose reasons for low utilization and develop consumption strategies to increase consumption levels.
- Recommend additional Informatica services and advisory experts or consulting partners as needed.
- Consistently communicate technical product releases, system changes and other relevant updates and act as a liaison to Informatica product management
What We'd Like to See
- Direct experience implementing cloud enterprise software with a focus on data management solutions (ie: data governance, data integration, master data management, data quality)
- Ability to create and deliver presentations with compelling messages to technology and business audiences; you are a natural, credible technology evangelist.
- Strong consultative approach with the ability to evaluate a business challenge and create a customer facing recommendation and/or point of view on how to address it
- Significant customer facing experience leading large enterprise customers through business and/or technology transformations with large account/project management experience with a techno/functional bias.
- Experience working with cloud licensing models, experience in consumption licensing models is highly desired.
- Ability to engage in effective and influencing conversations at the C-level
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Experienced Professional with 5+ years of relevant software and/or consulting experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. At Informatica, we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data comes to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Success Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AP1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US