Senior Curriculum Developer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 36342
Position Title: Senior Curriculum Developer
Build Your Career at Informatica
We're looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world's most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
Curriculum Developer- Bangalore
We're looking for a curriculum developer candidate with experience in Curriculum development, Content development and (Articulate Storyline, Captivate and Camtasia)to join our team in Bangalore.
You will report to the Manager, Curriculum development.
Technology You'll Use
Curriculum development, Content development and (Articulate Storyline, Captivate and Camtasia)
Your Role Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Do
- Develop and implement learning/e-learning solutions that assist the business to meet strategic plans and future growth.
- Create microlearning content for self-paced consumption.
- Hands-on professional who can work directly with teams and stakeholders to produce quality training content.
- Manage the course asset library, audit and regular maintenance of learning content.
- Participate in product review meetings with global teams.
- Prepare instructional materials for instructor aids, training guides, and workshops.
- Work with product management to build training environments.
- Ensure course content is functional and accurate. Resolve unexpected errors, patch upgrade errors, infrastructural challenges.
- Perform proof-reading, quality, and standard checks on team deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Host training sessions and handle post training activities.
What We'd Like to See
- 6-9 years of experience designing curriculum and content development.
- Experience developing training content in different learning formats, e-learning content, online tutorials and multi-media development skills with audio, video, and/or animation.
- Clear, professional and concise communications (written/verbal), facilitation skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and complete assigned deliverables promptly.
- Proficiency in eLearning authoring tools like Articulate Storyline, Captivate and Camtasia is mandatory.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication abilities.
- Adaptable and thrive in a complex working environment.
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive without waiting for direction.
- Can conceptualise technical/functional content into something creative.
- Attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background, we will consider an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
We're guided by our DATA values and passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations. We do that by creating an inclusive culture that celebrates and supports diversity. So, if your experience aligns but doesn't exactly match every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly who we need to fuel our future with innovative ideas and a thriving culture.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data and AI to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. www.informatica.com. Connect with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Informatica. Where data and AI come to life.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Curriculum Developer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN